Complete the form below to receive more details about my 2019 yoga and mindfulness retreat for writers only. All writers and aspiring writers are welcome! You need not be fit and flexible, either: My yoga is suitable for every body, and we will be using our body-mind connection to "feel" our way to new levels of creativity in our writing. Optional, more strenuous physical activities will be offered for those who so desire.
It's really important to me that I learn a bit about you before I send out details about my retreats, and this little form is the start of that process. If you ultimately want to attend one (or more) retreat, we'll schedule a phone call or video chat as well. By the way, I will NOT share your email, send you spam, or use your email in any way except to send you the retreat information you request.
Everyone Wants to Know...
• Where is this amazing place? I am purposely being secretive because, honestly, I don’t want it to get overrun with tourists. I tell you more about the location in the information packet you get when you complete the form below. (One tiny hint: It's in the Alps!)
• How much does this incredible week cost? Far less than you think. I tell you all about your price options--yes, you have options--in the information packet you get when you complete the form below.
Request your information packet by completing the form today!
Registration for all 2019 retreats is now closed. Thank you for your interest!
Why Retreats for Writers, and Why this Place?
1. All writers need people. Not necessarily for feedback (although it can be helpful, when done right), but to know we are not alone. Attending a retreat for writers is a great way to be assured there are others like you on the planet. And you might make a friend or two, who knows?
2. Talking with and learning from other creatives helps writers write better. Hearing from others and doing exercises in groups can spark something within us we didn’t know we had access to. It’s true: Inspiration can come from the strangest places--and from people we least expect.
3. Getting out of your own head (and home or office) and into your body in a totally inspiring, natural environment is typically a huge boon to creativity and growth. You may know that many of the world’s great writers were also avid walkers (learn about one of them here). I have sure experienced strikes of intense inspiration while hiking or practicing yoga. You probably will, too.
4. This place is magical. I can’t say it enough. I have never felt so liberated, so nurtured, and so creatively free as I do here. I wish nothing less for you.
Click the logo below to read some of my writing on mindfulness, creativity, coaching, yoga, and more!